Monday, September 19, 2005

Back on the Water

The truck is fixed and home. The boat is home. It was unbelievably dirty. Even though the guys in St. George washed the worst of the oil off the exterior, it had been parked next to a construction site for two weeks. In St. George, they have red dirt. It. Gets. Everywhere. 'Nuff said.

Sunday we finally got back on the water. Almost by accident I found out we'd set up the foil incorrectly and the center of balance was all wrong. It's a lot easier now, I got up and rode! I can easily say this is the most fun thing I've ever done on the water. EVER.

First, here's Scott coming out of the water like a rocket. He's close, he'll be riding next trip out.



Here I am riding pretty much in control and flying just a little bit.



And another, similar picture, but with houseboats in the background:



And here I am really out of the water. Honestly, this is higher than I'm really ready to go, my control isn't all that great yet, but boy is it fun.

No comments: